Available on the App Store and Google Play!
In addition to its convenience, the OMA Mobile App is in a secure and easy to use format. OMA members have access to the most sought after services.
- OHIP fees for insured services
- OMA suggested fees for uninsured services
- Primary Care Q Codes
- Diagnostic Codes
- ODB Formulary showing drugs that are part of :
- Limited Use (LU) Codes
- Exceptional Access Program (EAP)
- Palliative Care Facilitated Access (PCFA) program
- Error and Explanatory codes for OHIP claims errors, rejections or partial payments.
- Latest Special Rates offered by the Advantages program
- News and Calendar of Events
- Physician Leader Contacts Lookup
- Membership Card Information with ability to include card to Apple Wallet
- Subscribe for notifications about future targeted News articles, Events and Advantages Offers
- Customization Settings to switch to light and dark interfaces.
Download the OMA Mobile App today on the App Store and Google Play.
And don’t forget to rate and review us in the App and Google Play Stores!
Signing in to the app is easy! Just enter the same credentials used to access the OMA website: OMA membership number or email address and password.
The OMA Mobile App works best with iOS 9 or higher and Android 4.4 KitKat or higher.
How to Sign In:
To view information on the go, simply use your OMA ID and password (the same identification members use to access the OMA.org website, OMA Exchange community forum and My Account).
Don’t forget to rate and review us in the App and Google Play Stores!