OntarioMD has been very successful in supporting physicians in the selection, implementation and adoption of certified EMRs and has become a trusted advisor to the 14,000+ physicians currently enrolled in its programs. OntarioMD has a proven track record of developing and implementing award-winning connectivity to EMRs in its Health Report Manager (HRM) and eNotifications applications that further enhance the value of certified EMRs.
OntarioMD is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ontario Medical Association and receives funding from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
Take advantage of OntarioMD EMR resources
OntarioMD can introduce you to a suite of EMR resources that give you:
- Privacy and security training (2 Mainpro + credits) approved by the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- A no cost consultation and a customized plan to get the most benefit from your certified EMR
- Guidance from physician, nurse and clinic manager Peer Leaders who are experienced EMR users and understand your practice needs and challenges
- Connectivity to provincial electronic health care applications to support informed decision making
- Advice and guidance on EMR best practices
- Access to OntarioMD Practice Advisors
Connect to the latest patient information:
Health Report Manager (HRM) / eNotifications
Join thousands of physicians using HRM today and follow up with your patients faster after they have visited the hospital.
- Receive medical record and diagnostic imaging reports electronically from hospitals and independent health facilities right into your certified EMR, eliminating paper reports
- Know when your patient has been admitted or discharged from the Emergency Department or in-patient unit with real-time eNotifications to your certified EMR
Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS)
- Access the latest lab results for your patients or perform a patient query
- Make more informed clinical decisions for your patients
- Facilitate better coordination of care between practitioners
- Improve workflow and reduce paper
Health Card Validation
- Visit OntarioMD.ca to validate the eligibility of a patient’s health card against the ministry’s databases in real time and receive a response within seconds
- Receive a response code which gives you the patient’s health card status and eligibility for OHIP
New and innovative products and services are underway!
- Provincial eConsult Initiative – Send a question to a specialist and you may avoid the need to refer a patient for diagnosis or treatment. Receive a response from a specialist within 3 days or sooner.
- EMR Practice Enhancement Program (EPEP) – Offers physicians a comprehensive suite of self-directed services and advice tailored to your needs from OntarioMD Practice Advisors.
- Peer Leader Program – OntarioMD Peer Leaders understand your practice and provide active support and guidance in achieving clinical improvements through enhanced use of a certified EMR.
- EMR Dashboard – See visual representations of clinical indicators across your patient roster, at-a-glance and on one screen.
For more information, visit www.ontariomd.ca, call 1.866.339.1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.