Scrub-In contains a wide array of student-generated content written by, and for, Ontario medical students, and is distributed to approximately 4,000 medical student members of the OMA.
Scrub-In encourages input and feedback from its readers. Comments or suggestions may be forwarded to Kim Secord, Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the current issue online
Back issues of Scrub-In can also be accessed online at http://scrub-in.dgtlpub.com/ (select “Archives” from the navigation tabs).
Writing for Scrub-In
Scrub-In welcomes article submissions from all Ontario medical students.
- Articles should appeal to a broad range of medical students, be approximately 1,000 words in length, and submitted in Word format via email to the Managing Editor Kim Secord at email@example.com.
- All submissions undergo an editorial review process.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit all manuscripts to ensure clarity, stylistic consistency, and/or to fit available space.
- Images that accompany a submission should be provided in JPEG format (1 MB).
- Scrub-In does not accept simultaneous submissions.
- For Frequently Asked Questions about submitting an article for publication in Scrub-In, click here.
Publication Dates & Deadlines
Article Due: November 2, 2018
Published: January 2019
Article Due: March 1, 2019
Published: April 2019
Article Due: August 2, 2019
Published: September 2019
Medical Student Research Highlights