Renewing your OMA membership is quick and easy.
Renew your membership
Are you ready to renew? Go to My Account to get started.
In addition to your OMA dues, certain constituency groups have implemented discretionary fees to support the work they do on your behalf. If applicable to you, please consider supporting them when you pay your membership dues. You will find your options on step 2 of the payment wizard.
If you’d like to learn more about how these groups work for you, please contact the constituency chair or president.
As the voice for Ontario’s physicians, we continue to negotiate and advocate on key issues affecting physicians. Renewing your membership means we can continue to work together to support your efforts in providing the best possible patient care, and give you access to a wide variety of benefits and services tailored to your needs at every stage of your career that include but are not limited to:
- practice support and education, health promotion information and billing resources
- advocacy tools, networking and mentorship opportunities as well as policy guidance
- a Legal Services team to assist members with incorporation and other practice-related issues
- physician wellness program
- OMA Insurance solutions with exclusive rates and special offers
- the award-winning Advantages Retirement Plan™ — a first-of-its-kind retirement savings plan in Canada established exclusively for OMA members and their spouses/common-law partners, brought to you by OMA Insurance
- Memberperks and exclusive OMA member discounts on consumer goods and services
- OntarioMD — a suite of digital tools for managing patient records, data and care, and for accessing provincial health tools
- regular communications and updates, including a weekly email, the President’s Update and our publication the Ontario Medical Review
To ensure you get the most out of your membership, please continue to explore the OMA website. If you have questions about your OMA membership or renewal, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-268-7215 ext. 2987.